Jeffrey’s family flew up from Texas this past weekend for a quick visit. Because we only had 3.5 days to enjoy with them, we had a “fairly regimented” activity list to make the most of our time (even though we still spent most of our Saturday lounging around the house, baking cookies, and watching TV… because “doing nothing” is an activity that I highly value these days).
At this point, I know my mom is asking herself: “Why did she post these pictures before posting pictures of our trip to the Mayan Riviera?!” And to that I respond: “My Mayan Riviera pictures amounted to nearly one-thousand, so it’s taking me a while to pick out the good ones. PATIENCE!”
Ok? Ok. So here are the highlights of the weekend:
1. Girlie brunch at Stephanie’s prior to some Newbury Street shopping
2. Perusing Anthro for cool home-decor ideas (like fish-tank pebbles between dinner plates!)
3. Quick pit-stop to pick up a six-pack… of GEORGETOWN CUPCAKES!!!
4. Assembling Jeffrey’s new bike in preparation for the 2013 JDRF Lake Tahoe Ride to cure diabetes (support Jeffrey as he rides for team Tyler+Jeff HERE!)
5. In-laws being all lovie-dovie as they shared the back seat with our new stand-up freezer… HAHAHA!!
6. Prepping to host a delish family lunch-party
7. R family reunion!
8. Guests doing the dishes. How rude of me!
9. Nature hike
10. …..and dinner at Tenoch Mexican Taqueria! It’s the real deal. Best Mexican food in Boston. At Mexican prices. Because you can get the girl out of Mexico, but you can’t get Mexico out of the girl. And the girl puts Mexico into anyone around her. AY AY AY!
Thank you for a great weekend to the whole R Family!